- Responsibility from an early stage given or trusted with/project responsibilities
- Diversity of projects
- Engagement with other staff across the council; incomparable exposure to senior management from Mayor’s office to Waste Management.
- Ability to choose placements based on interests
- Networking & mentoring with service heads well as previous cohorts
- Staff benefits, from discounts to well-being activities.
- £28,752 to £29,796 Salary plus Local Government Pension Scheme, local discounts and subsidised health and wellbeing classes.
Applications for the National Graduate Development Programme programme are now closed.
The Hackney Management Apprenticeship programme opens in April.
Candidates are encouraged to apply for both if they meet the eligibility criteria.