In the first six months you will:
- Work with your line manager in the Strategic, Policy and Economic Development team
- Have a 6 month induction: undertaking tours of the area from the Regeneration team, meetings with senior leaders and short projects in corporate, consultation and policy departments. This provides an overarching view of some of the current cross-cutting issues and projects happening in the council.
Graduates from the 2019 cohort starting this September have already been working on some of the following projects in their first 6 months:
- School engagement workshops for the Hackney Central Conversation
- Aiding design of corporate strategy to make the Council more Trans and Non Binary inclusive
- Researching and writing Brexit debriefs for strategic managers