We place a priority on the wellbeing of our staff, especially during these challenging times.
At Hackney, we’ll support you with:
- flexible working open to all our staff
- ICT equipment so you can work from home comfortably under health & safety guidelines
- a range of wellbeing programmes from lunchtime mindfulness to online yoga
- free, independent and confidential counselling and advice available to you and your immediate family.
We’ll also match you with someone in your service, as well as a detailed induction to help you settle you into your new role.
We have a number of mental health and wellbeing champions in Adult Services who can provide you with advice, information and support if needed, including:
- tips and advice on maintaining good mental health
- self-help resources
- signposting you to mental health services.
“Hats off to Hackney for how well they have looked after staff and service users during this time.” – Comment received from our wellbeing survey.