Director of Adult Social Work and Operations (up to £125K)
In joining our new Adults, Health and Integration department in this senior role, you will help us tackle the huge resourcing challenges facing the sector. Working alongside the Director of Public Health, you will address the deep rooted health inequalities that affect too many of our residents. Your desire to enhance our already strong relationships with health will ensure that Hackney is getting the very best from every pound spent on health and care in the borough. You will bring a track record of successfully leading an operational social care workforce and a determination to provide exemplary support to our most vulnerable residents.
Apply via Starfish Search. For a confidential discussion about these roles, please contact Penny Ransley (07549 233685) or Jo Boardman (07834 030501) at Starfish Search.
- Adult Services Annual Report 2018-19
- Adult Services Structure and Summary
- Adult Services – Structure Chart 26.08.20
- Neighbourhoods Overview (Year 3)
- CHSAB Annual Report 2019_20
- Housing with Care High level improvement Plan
- Rebuilding a better Hackney
- Summary of Adult Services in Hackney
- Intro to 3 conversations in Hackney
- Induction and Information Pack